Area: Wolverhampton, Cannock, Bridgnorth, Highley, Shrewsbury
£10.75 P/H – Full-time
We are urgently looking for Care Assistant / Care Worker for our clients.
Care Assistants are required for Domiciliary Care, Supported Living Care and Live-In Care who are currently looking for multiple Care Assistants to join their expanding service!
As a Care Assistants/ Care Worker, you will be supporting vulnerable adults in the community with all aspects of their day to day living, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility and meal times. This role can be very rewarding for the right candidate.
Ideally, you will have worked in a care worker/assistant role, either in a hospital or care home. However, if you have similar experience and the personal qualities to work in patient care, we can provide the training you need.
*** DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE, YOU WILL NEED A DRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO A CAR WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE ***
*** YOU NEED TO BE FLUENT IN WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH ***
- Visiting clients and travelling between homes to provide care for clients
- Assisting with personal and domestic care for clients on a daily basis
- Making sure the client feels comfortable in their home
- Charting or taking notes for others to review
- Providing companionship and supportive listening to service user
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the service user
- Responding to emergency situations
- Prompting and administering medication
Suitable candidates will have:
· Good basic level numeracy and literacy and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
· A passion for delivering client care to the highest standards of care and support to clients.
· Must be someone who want to make a difference to other people’s lives
· You must have a can-do attitude with a caring and helpful attitude
· A good work ethic and attention to detail.
· You must have a full UK driving licence
· You will be required to take an enhanced DBS check
· Minimum work experience of 6 months (training will be provided for those without experience).
· Excellent Competitive Pay rates
· Mileage and travel time expenses paid
· Holiday pay
· Free training
· Free uniforms
· Opportunity for Career progression
We support all of our staff in their ability to excel and achieve and are always looking for Care Workers who want to progress further in their careers.
If you have access to your own vehicle and are able to work days/evenings and alternate weekends, then apply online.
*** DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE, YOU WILL NEED A bDRIVING LICENCE AND ACCESS TO A CAR WILL BE AN ADVANTAGE ***
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.75 per hour
- Diploma of Higher Education (preferred)
- Care Assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person